Friday, March 9, 2012

What Ever You Choose to DO, OWN IT!!! Action becomes Momentum!

You have to start somewhere! I started at 276.5lbs mid December, started on Zeal & Zeal Weight Mgmt, added being more consistent with my walking 3 laps per day each lap 1.5mi, added the elipitical 2.5 weeks ago when I started could barely do 10 minutes, yesterday I did 31 minutes! I'm 1lb away from 1st goal which was -20lbs now at 257.5lbs, feel great, cardio feels off the charts, can tell where the body is trimming up! Guess what? What? Last year I purchased P90X and never really got started, did the beginning like pre 90X work out a couple times and that was it, was in such bad shape was afraid I was get injured. Monday I'm starting P90X, Zurvita is giving away 4 Cruises for best Body transformation in 90 Days, Jim I thought they were giving away 5 Cruises, there are only 4 left! I OWN ONE!!! Fired UP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment